- Easy to follow
- No ridiculous 'health' foods that are impossible to get hold of
- I still want to be able to cook, so no meal replacements like bars, or shakes
- Has to be healthy and balanced, with no banned foods.
- I like cheap :-) so, no expensive ingredients
- I have to be able to talk Mr Kiss into following it too, so it has to allow 'proper' food - no cottage cheese salads or fromage frais sauces.
- I have to lose at least SOME weight :-)
The FAST diet
Eat as you normally would 5 days of the week, and limit your calories to 500 on the other 2 days.
(600 for men)
Sounds easy, right? Watch this space :-)
FAST Day Breakfast #1 (approx 200 calories)